Hey, I’ve just signed up for on demand but am having problems playing on tv. When it was through Facebook I would play through phone and share to my tv. It was glitchy but connected.
Through the website I don’t seem to be able to do this.
Any tips??
Hey, I’ve just signed up for on demand but am having problems playing on tv. When it was through Facebook I would play through phone and share to my tv. It was glitchy but connected.
Through the website I don’t seem to be able to do this.
Any tips??
Hi Amanda. Thanks for your question. The answer depends on numerous factors, ie type of phone, type of TV etc etc.
Here is some instructions if you have a chromecast https://myndtribe.vhx.tv/help/articles/watching-chromecast
If you have a SMART TV you can follow these instructions (note: ignore the download the app component as MYND Tribe does not have a dedicated branded app at this stage) https://myndtribe.vhx.tv/help/articles/how-do-i-watch-on-my-smart-tv
Finally, there are many different mirroring apps on Google Play store (Andriod) and App Store (iOS). I find the Castro screen mirroring app works quite well.
Thanks, I’ll keep trying but I’m not having much luck. I have iPhone to Samsung smart tv.
Also is there a limit on number of devices to play on. It’s telling me to log out to play a video when trying to play through Samsung cast???
Not sure how? I did try and log in through tv web browser initially but it wouldn’t play video so closed it.
Re limit here is a help topic https://support.vhx.tv/article/357-why-is-my-account-blocked
Also on other thought, alot of people have found a simple HDMI cord from TV to computer (if available to you) is a simple option.